- What is the best way of showing love or respect?
UNICEF describes the remaining health care system in eastern Aleppo, as “crumbling,” with roughly 30 doctors left, barely any equipment or emergency medicine, and a rising number of trauma cases. Additionally, “a doctor on the ground told UNICEF that children with low chances of survival are too often left to die due to limited capacity and supplies.”
In 2011, the Syrian civil war began when President Bashar Al-Assad violently used force to crush dissent among hundreds of thousands of pro-democracy protesters who took to the streets to demonstrate against civil rights abuses. Since then, violence escalated, sectarian conflict emerged, and rebel brigades were formed to fight government forces, with the governments of Syria, Russia, and the United States all launching air strikes on various rebel forces on the ground, resulting in the death and displacement of thousands of civilians in the process.
- Is discrimination natural or learnt behaviour?
- Should countries take in refugees?
- What is the impact of refugees on the host countries?
- What can we learn about this friendship?
“Approximately 91% of women are unhappy with their bodies.”
- What is considered beautiful/handsome/good-looking in your city/hometown?
- Do these standards change? Why do they change?
- Are there issues with following these standards of beauty?
- Women have traditionally been the caregivers to children. What are your feelings about this?
- Should men have more parental leave than now?
- What other ways can more equality be encouraged between the sexes?
- What is the purpose of prisons?
- Is it to punish people when they don’t follow laws?
- Is it to change people’s behaviour?
- Is it to keep dangerous criminals away from the rest of society?
- How fair are laws (in your country)?
- What is a law that is fair?
- What is a law that is unfair?