- Why do people lie?
- Can you tell when people are lying? Do these tips seem relevant to you?
- What other tell-tale signs are there of lying?
- Keep the body open
- Open the palms to audience (not the back of the hands)
- Be comfortable on the stage
- Don’t touch the podium
“When you walk onto the stage, you should be thinking about one thing: your true excitement at the chance to share your passion with the people sitting right there a few feet from you,” Anderson writes.
Might be a bit advanced, but still good to know.
- Start with a message
- Create a great title
- Hook the audience within 45 seconds
- Nail down your main points
- Craft an ending that leaves on a high note